Search | Memberlist | Register |  Profile | Login to check your private messages | Login 

Wanted SW London Reading Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Wanted SW London Reading Group Reply with quote

I'm a forty something female living in Earlsfield SW18 who would very much like to broaden her reading horizons. I like books that keep me amused or make me think - not ones that take themselves far too seriously for their own good. I would very much like to join or put together a group of easy going folk who would like to expand their own reading list and enjoy some interesting discussions along the way.
View users profile Send private message
ella69

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: re:reading book in london Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif
Dear 40'ish woman from Earlsfield i read your notice have you found anything? i am in need of a book group, i love reading fiction, some non-fiction, i have just read the vernon greogory little, the curious incident of the dog in the night time, and i am reading life saver by louise voss. please e-mail me. I am in my mid 30's and i live in west london and i do not mind travelling to south london. Ella69[/quote]
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bookgroup.info Forum Index -> Contact All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: