Search | Memberlist | Register |  Profile | Login to check your private messages | Login 

Santuary Bookgroup (Brighton & Hove) Seeks NEW MEMBERS !
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Becky,

That's no problem at all, apart from I'm starting to feel very outnumbered (you'll make it 7 women & 2 men). We are a very friendly group, which fits the venue. If you don't know the Sanctuary Cafe then let me know & I'll give you directions. Our next meeting is on Monday 26th July at 7.30. Feel free to come along. I'll send you my e-mail address that we use in a private message, so it isn't open for weirdo messages.

Look forward to seeing you !

Martin
View users profile Send private message
Loi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: om Brighton... Reply with quote

Hi everyone...

Forgot to tell you that I've been working on a project for a website about Brighton.

The address is: www.mybrightonandhove.org.uk/historytrail.htm

Click on Station and there you'll find some interviews about people's first impressions of Brighton.

Enjoy your reading!

/Louise.
Loi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: about Brighton... Reply with quote

Hi everyone...

Forgot to tell you that I've been working on a project for a website about Brighton.

The address is: www.mybrightonandhove.org.uk/historytrail.htm

Click on Station and there you'll find some interviews about people's first impressions of Brighton.

Enjoy your reading!

/Louise.
louz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Santuary Bookgroup (Brighton & Hove) Seeks NEW MEMBE Reply with quote

Hi Martin

If you are still looking for new people I would be really interested in coming along - if this is possible can you let me know what the group is reading and when the next meeting will be?

louz
Martian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Louz,

You are more than welcome as we are a very friendly group, who meet at a friendly venue called the Santuary Cafe. If you need directions then let me know ?

We are currently reading Oryx & Crake by Margaret Attwood & it is very good !

Next meeting is on Tuesday 31st August at 7.30.

Hope to see you there !!!

Martin
alisonq

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Sanctuary Reading Group Reply with quote

Martin

Hello. I have been hoping to find a local reading group for a while, so finding this website is brilliant. Are you still looking for new members? I would love to join! Please do let me know if there is space and if so the next date, book etc etc.

Thanks

Alison
Martian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alison,

Well really we are full & I promised the group we'd keep it at 9 people due to the size of the venue. The Sanctuary Cafe. A former member who is listed as Nicola on the memberlist was setting up a group in Brighton, so you could try her. If she isn't now setting one up then give me another email & I'll put it to the group to see what they say.

Sorry :-)

Martin
Loi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry girls and boys! Can't make it tomorrow... Let me know what we read next month!
Martian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Next Meeting Reply with quote

Hi all Sanctuary bookclub members,

The next meeting is on the 1st Nov at 7.30 & the book is yoga for people who can't be bothered to do it by Jeff Dyers. I've tried to e-mail as many of you personally as possible !

Martin
Loi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Next Month Reply with quote

hello everybody!

Next meeting is Mon. 6 Dec.

The book we are reading is: the Five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom.

See ya'. /Louise
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bookgroup.info Forum Index -> Contact All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: