Search | Memberlist | Register |  Profile | Login to check your private messages | Login 

Does anybody know of any groups in Liverpool?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lauzmj

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Does anybody know of any groups in Liverpool? Reply with quote

All groups I have come across meet during the day which is impossible as I work full time! I am looking for a friendly group of people who enjoy reading!!!!
View users profile Send private message
Kate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is another message like this from earlier - around October last year. Have you tried contacting the poster of that mesage - they may have found a group or formed a new one by now.
sand625

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Does anybody know of any groups in Liverpool? Reply with quote

Lauzmj wrote:
All groups I have come across meet during the day which is impossible as I work full time! I am looking for a friendly group of people who enjoy reading!!!!

Hi, I am searching for a group in Liverpool too?
Although, I am already a member of the one that meets at FACT the last Thursday of each month. 'The film of the book and the book of the film.' We're discussing 'Bladerunner/Do androids dream...' on the 24th of this month at 6.30pm till 8pm ish
sand625

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Does anybody know of any groups in Liverpool? Reply with quote

Hi, I am searching for a group in Liverpool too?
Although, I am already a member of the one that meets at FACT the last Thursday of each month. 'The film of the book and the book of the film.' We're discussing 'Bladerunner/Do androids dream...' on the 24th of this month at 6.30pm till 8pm ish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bookgroup.info Forum Index -> Contact All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: