Search | Memberlist | Register |  Profile | Login to check your private messages | Login 

Offers from publishers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Offers from publishers Reply with quote

Martian asked me how I managed to get copies of Katy Gardner's book 'The Mermaid's Purse' from the bookgroup.info website. I'm posting this as a new topic because other people may be interested.

Every so often publishers offer free copies of a book they want to promote, to visitors to bookgroup.info. Last autumn there was an offer for The Mermaid's Purse, and I applied for it and was sent 5 copies for our bookgroup, which was great! I found about it from reading the monthly newsletter produced by this website. I get the newsletter delivered via email, but you can also read it on the site in the News section (it's worth keeping an eye out for offers like this).

Also, my friend won a copy of One Last Look by entering the competition, so there seems to be quite a few reading freebies available from this site icon_biggrin.gif

Kate
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bookgroup.info Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: