Search | Memberlist | Register |  Profile | Login to check your private messages | Login 

Book group in Preston, Lancs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nataliebarbosa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Book group in Preston, Lancs Reply with quote

I am hoping to start a book group to meet fortnightly in Preston, primarily for 20-30's age group though all are welcome. We would meet in a quiet bar after work hours. Members would elect books on a rota basis and hopefully we will get an eclectic mix, fiction, philosophy, biography etc. if you are interested, drop me an email icon_rolleyes.gif
gratypoking

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: feeling old Reply with quote

Hello
I saw yr post but am way out of yr age range Im 57. Perhaps this rules me out. I have set up a thread to find out if there are any other Lancs reading groups no luck so far.
I wondered if you knew of any such? Or whether the age range could occasionally be relaxed? Maybe you could tell me what books you are discussing first?
Good luck
Graham
View users profile Send private message
Jo Harvey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Preston Harris library Reply with quote

Hi, the central library has a reading group, which is open to all, as do some of the branch libraries, including Kingsfold. Try contacting them.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bookgroup.info Forum Index -> Contact All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: